When we founded Forest Trends twenty years ago, we wanted this organization to be nimble – to be able to move fast when opportunities arose. But even by our standards, the pace has been extraordinary this year. In this year’s Impact Report, we highlight the results of our programs, and important stories from the places where we work.
- Forest Trends Carbon Markets: Financing Emissions Reductions for the Future
- “We End Forest Loss in the Amazon through Investment in the Indigenous Frontline”
- A Dispatch from the Mekong
- A Roadmap for Raising Billions in New Climate Investments
- Why Peru is the Greatest Climate Action Story You’ve Never Heard of
Banner photo: Julio Angulo Delgado.