20 April 2021 | 13:00 GMT / 08:00 EDT
By preserving and nurturing their rainforest lands, indigenous people create climate benefits for everyone. When these communities are threatened, we are all in danger. Please join Ashden, BloombergNEF (BNEF) and frontline innovators to examine how a market-based approach can encourage investment in natural climate solutions that deliver for people and planet.
Speakers will include:
- Stephen Donofrio, Director, Forest Trends’ Ecosystem Marketplace
- Eduardo Malta, Biologist specialising in reforestation, Rede de Sementes do Xingu
- Warangkana Rattanarat, Thailand Country Director, RECOFTC
- Amy Grace, Head of Special Projects, BloombergNEF
- Chhavi Sharma, International Programme Manager, Ashden