UN University in Toronto, Tokyo, Japan
A water value revolution is underway. A large and growing number of the world’s largest companies and institutional investors have woken up to water’s key role in sustainable economic growth.
You are invited to attend CDP’s 2015 Global Water Forum, taking place on October 22 in Tokyo, Japan. Join us to learn how leading corporations and institutional investors are transforming the market to improve water security worldwide. The Forum will showcase the impact of corporate water reporting, bringing business and investment leaders together to share their water management insights. We will highlight water’s economic value and provide companies with a pathway from management to strategic action.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Cate Lamb – Head of Water, CDP
- Ministry of Environment – Japan
- William Ambrose – Global Head of Business Risk, NBIM
- Sasja Beslick – Head of Responsible Investment and Governance, Nordea
- Asit K. Biswas – Distinguished Visiting Professor,
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Jeremy Bird – Director General, International Water Management Institute
- Katsuhiko Yoshida – Representative Director & Senior Managing Executive Officer, Kao Corporation
The Forum will take place at the UN University in Tokyo, where CDP will release its annual Global water results and announce the Global water leaders for the very first time. Last year 1,500 people tuned in to watch CDP’s Global Water Forum and the #CDPforum engaged one million Twitter users. The event will be recorded and published on CDP’s website.