The next ten years will decide what kind of planet we pass on to our children, grandchildren, and loved ones. It will require a sustained commitment to leave an “evergreen” legacy of healthy ecosystems, sustainable agriculture, clean water, robust science, and strong communities.
We need supporters who are “evergreen,” too. The Evergreen Society is our leadership circle of annual donors who are in it for the long haul. They make a remarkable commitment to our ongoing work and shared mission of a healthy and resilient planet.
Become a Charter Member of the Evergreen Society.
Charter membership is secured with an annual gift of $1,000 to $25,000.
In thanks, we offer our Evergreen Society members a number of special benefits:
- Membership in a leading group of donors who have made a meaningful personal commitment to our ongoing programs and legacy of an “evergreen” planet.
- Special Society travel opportunities with our team and conservation leaders on once-in-a-lifetime trips to the field, such as a Rainforest-to-Table sustainable gastronomy tour of the Peruvian Amazon.
- Special invitations and content, including access to events like movie screenings, briefings, and early previews of our publications and other content tailored to your interests.
- Opportunities to advise Forest Trends’ strategic direction through Evergreen Society thought leadership events and roundtables.
- Charter Membership welcome gifts, including gourmet rainforest foods and other unique items developed with our Cumari Rainforest-to-Table business partners.
- Charter Membership forever recorded with a commemorative brick on the Evergreen Society wall in our conference room, and recognized in Forest Trends’ annual Impact Report and other materials.
EVERGREEN SOCIETY ECOSYSTEM INVESTOR: $25,000+
EVERGREEN SOCIETY BIODIVERSITY PARTNER: $10,000 – $24,999
EVERGREEN SOCIETY MARKETPLACE PIONEER: $5,000 – $9,999
EVERGREEN SOCIETY EMERGING ENTREPRENEUR: $1,000 – $4,999
Forest Trends is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. We take privacy seriously. We’ll never share your information with an outside party.