How to plan for Biodiversity Net Gain (or a similar goal) using the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle in the ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
- What are the opportunities and risks in planning for Biodiversity Net Gain?
- How do the steps in the Natural Capital Protocol relate to Biodiversity Net Gain?
- What are the options for the scope of Biodiversity Net Gain planning, and what approach to take?
- How to map and engage stakeholders?
- How to develop an internal draft plan for achieving BNG?
- How to put the BNG plan into action, once you have a clear vision, scope, and commitment?
- How to monitor and evaluate whether you are on track to achieve defined objectives?
- How to update internal & external assurance and reporting?
How to consider Biodiversity Net Gain (or a similar goal) for different scopes of activity, namely:
- for individual operations at the site or project level
- at the corporate level for the company’s direct footprint, through the company’s value chain; and for financial institutions, through investment strategy and engagement