HOME Twitter FB Forest Trends

See All Recent Publications

Publication Thumbnail: Regulating the Trade in Illegal Timber Regulating the Trade in Illegal Timber

Together, the US, EU28 and Australian markets, alongside the...

Publication Thumbnail: China’s Forest Product Imports and Exports 2006-2016: China’s Forest Product Imports and Exports 2006-2016:

As the world’s top importer and consumer of timber...

<BACK>

Publication Details - Victoria 's Native Vegetation Management: A Framework for Action

Victoria 's Native Vegetation Management: A Framework for Action

 

Government of Australia

 

Download GET DOCUMENT

 

 

Abstract

An estimated 66% of Victoria’s native vegetation has been cleared as a result growth and economic development of State. Of the remaining 34% it is estimated that 7.4 million hectares are located public land and approximately 1.1 million hectares are found on private land.

 

Document Stats:

Release Date: May 2009
File Type: PDF [PDF]
File Size: 723 KB
Journal:

 

Copyright © 2017 Forest Trends Association. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Who We Are | Initiatives | Resources | Contact Us | Support Us