Forest Trends’ Ecosystem Marketplace is a leading source of knowledge on pioneering finance for conservation. We publish original research reports, news, and articles on global trends in finance, markets, and payments for ecosystem services. Our project database, available through our online project portal, connects people and projects around the world.
The generosity and commitment of our sponsors allow us to make our research freely and publicly available. Here are a few ways you can support us:
- Respond to our surveys. Every year, we ask companies and organizations in environmental markets and natural capital investing to share information about their market transactions, payments, and investments. We rely on those responses to report on trends and new developments in the market. Contact us to learn more.
- Sponsor one (or more!) of our reports. Sponsorship benefits may include your logo on our report covers and advertising space on our webpage. We can also tailor benefits to meet your marketing needs. Sponsor logos are included on our reports and on our webpage, where they are seen by our global readers. Our webpage receives approximately 15,000 unique visitors per month, and our reports have up to 100,000 downloads. Contact us to learn more.
- Host a webinar for us or invite us to speak at an event. If your organization is membership-based, hosting a webinar for us helps us reach a larger or new audience – and helps yours do the same. Alternatively, invite us to speak at your conference or meeting – we want to get our findings out there. Contact us to learn more.
- Share your ideas for myth-busting research, reports, and articles. Tell us what you think holds us back from valuing nature’s benefits. Where can we bring some transparency? What new ideas are you testing? Contact us to learn more.
- Give a donation. Any amount helps! You can give online or send a check.
- Hire us for a consultation; use our data and analytical approach to help you with your pioneering approach to financing conservation. Learn more here.